Mary MacKillop Precinct hosts a range of adult spirituality and personal development programmes which are held in Bethany. These are open to all.
Click here for the full 2023 programme.
There’s something for everyone and you’re invited!
Bethany, our large versatile conference space, with its modern self-catering and audio visual facilities, is available for hire throughout the year, from mid-January, by schools, Church-related groups and other organisations.
- Consider using Bethany for small or large group meetings to foster quiet time for planning, staff development or training
- Run your own programme, consider consulting with our team, at a nominal cost
- Factor in a visit to Mary MacKillop Museum
- Walk or reflect in the glorious gardens
- Spend time in the historic St Joseph’s Chapel for prayer or Mass
Click here for more information about Bethany or phone to discuss your particular requirements.
Please note: All Mary MacKillop Precinct facilities cater for people of all abilities.
The staff of Mary MacKillop Precinct would be very happy to assist you with the planning of your visit.
Phone: 08 8130 5900 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org